Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
I see my role as a guide and problem solver. In the past 40 years I've helped people get their finances in order, plan their future, and achieve their personal and business goals. What drives me is the fact that I can change the quality of life for my clients.
I received my real estate license in November of 2015 after 9 years of running my advertising agency. In October 2021 I received my Associate Real Estate Brokers License. Investing in my real estate education is a priority and a benefit to my clients. My certifications are listed on the back of this letter.
Throughout my career I've followed some basic principles to ensure I do the best job for my clients.
- Maintain my integrity at all times by keeping my client's interests ahead of my own.
- Surround myself with competent professionals that share the same values as I do.
- Always present the facts, so my client can make an informed decision.
- Keep up to date and explore new technology, marketing techniques, and best practices that will
help me better serve my clients.
Some Past Clients:
Some of my past clients include: Montefiore Hospital, Boy Scouts of America, McDonalds, Doctors without Borders, Nassau County PBA, York Air Conditioning, Home Serve, Kiddie Academy, and too many families to count.
I have the negotiating skills and the marketing expertise to get the highest price for your home.
Where have I been?
Prudential Life Insurance Company
Long Island Business News
Full Spectrum Mortgage (Countrywide Mortgage)
Here are my certifications explained:
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) - this certification indicates that I have undergone specialized training to better understand the unique needs and concerns of seniors when it comes to buying or selling real estate.
- PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor) - this certification indicates that I have developed expertise in pricing properties based on a variety of factors, including market conditions, property features, and location.
- CBR (Certified Buyer Representative) - this certification indicates that I have undergone specialized training to better understand the needs and concerns of buyers and has the skills and knowledge to guide them through the buying process.
- CIREC (Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certification) - this certification indicates that I have expertise in commercial and investment real estate, which includes knowledge of property management, leasing, and investment analysis.
- CPRES (Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist) - this certification indicates that I have expertise in handling real estate transactions related to probate and estate planning, which requires specialized knowledge of legal and financial matters related to these transactions.
Get a Free Copy of my Home Selling Book that reveals how to sell your home for Top Dollar Fast!
Discover the step-by-step process to attract more buyers, showcase your home so those buyers fall in love with it, and get it sold fast.
To get your free copy, go to: WilliamRestmeyer.com, Scan the QR code or Text: book to 631-502-7900